Many landscaping projects requite excavating services; unfortunately very few companies actually offer it. If the outdoor spaces on your property are sloping or if the grading isn’t as it should be, the spaces will have to be excavated before anything is built there.
We at New Visions Lawn & Landscape, Inc are a well-established and reputed company that provides excellent garden excavating solutions to customers in and around Panama City, Panama City Beach, and Lynn Haven. We have also handled many landscaping projects for customers in Callaway, Port St. Joe as well as Santa Rosa Beach.
Our company understands that this is an integral part of any project and knows that it can be very inconvenient for our clients to deal with multiple contractors; it’s why we handle these jobs too and have the skills, equipment and the resources to provide you the kind of solutions you require at pricing that fits perfectly into your budget.
Excavation in Landscape ProjectsAs stated earlier, many landscape projects require excavation contractor’s services and there are times when we have to dig quite deep when structures like outdoor kitchens, decks and patios have to be built. The different situations in which excavation is required in landscaping projects are:
- Irrigation System Installation - When sprinkler systems are being installed, it becomes necessary to remove the top soil first. Once the system is installed, the soil is set back into place.
- Ponds and Pools - If you want these water features installed on your property, you would have to move a certain amount of earth in that specific location. We know exactly how this job should be done and will ensure the work is done in the best possible manner. Care will be taken to ensure that no utility lines are damaged and that the job is completed with the least amount of disruption to the landscape.
- Grading - this is a very important part of many landscaping projects and when we are installing garden drainage systems, we check whether the ground is graded correctly. If excavation and leveling is required, that will be done before the rest of the masonry and softscaping work takes place.
- Retaining Wall Construction - When any features have to be built on sloping land, it’s important to first level the land and the build retaining walls to provide support to the landscaping. We will also have to excavate a certain portion of the ground to before the retaining wall is constructed.
- Retaining Walls - Retaining walls need to have a solid base to withstand pressure from the earth behind it. That means we need to dig deep into the ground to anchor the wall properly.
Landscape excavation is a very specialized job and when you are looking for a professional and experienced company, you need look no further than New Visions Lawn & Landscape, Inc. We work methodically, and provide custom excavation solutions at a cost that will fit beautifully into your budget. You can contact us with details of your project at this number-850-558-5590 or via this online form.