Every landscape big or small has certain common needs and watering is one of them. The trees, plants, grass and shrubs on your property have different watering needs. This is why it becomes very important to have the right kind of irrigation installed in your landscaping.
Sprinklers & Irrigation
We at New Visions Lawn & Landscape, Inc. are a well-established and reputed company that provides excellent Irrigation Design solutions to customers in and around Panama City, Panama City Beach, and Lynn Haven. We have also handled many landscaping projects for customers in Callaway, Port St. Joe as well as Santa Rosa Beach.
Garden Irrigation DesignDesigning an effective and functional yard irrigation system isn’t an easy job and it’s not something a novice can handle. It’s much more than just placing a few sprinklers and hoses in different areas of the yard and garden. We have years of experience in the landscaping field and pay a lot of attention to the irrigation aspect of any landscaping project we take up. The work process we follow is:
- Our irrigation installation experts will visit your property and survey the available space.
- They will check what kind of plantings you have and what their placement is. Every plant has different watering needs and the system we install will take this into account.
- We will then draw out a detailed plan with a combination of irrigation systems and installations.
- If any major excavation work has to be done, you will be provided with details of that cost too.
- Our company will get your approval for the design and the quote
- Once your approval comes in, we will then start with the installation as part of the first phase of the landscaping project.
- The best materials will be used in the work and the workmanship will be of very high quality as well. This ensures you have an irrigation system that works well without a glitch for a number of years and that your plants and trees get the exact amount of water they need.
Types of Landscape Irrigation SystemsThere are a number of different irrigation system installations you can choose from such as:
- Automated/Manual Sprinklers - You can choose between manual or automatic sprinkler systems. The former are preferred as you only have to set the watering schedule on the timer. The sprinklers will come on at the designated time, regardless of whether you are at home or not.
- Drip Irrigation - This is water-saving and cost-saving method of watering larger landscapes. Emitters of various sizes are attached to hoses that lead to your plants and the water that flows through them seeps slowly into the soil.
Aside from this we can also install soaker hoses and rain sensor systems which also help save you a lot of water. Regardless of how big or small your landscape is, we at New Visions Lawn & Landscape, Inc. can design and install the best irrigation systems for you at a reasonable garden irrigation cost. You can contact us with details of your project at this number-850-558-5590 or via this online form.